Get More Value Our of Our Belts
In order to get the longest life and most accurate shrinkage from your belt Dunline suggests that all customers maintain the following tools:
- The most IMPORTANT tool for rubber belt maintenance – we have kept the price under market to encourage frequent use.
- Durable construction and easy to use. Protective case and test block included.
- Dunline® recommends grinding after the hardness falls 10-12% (15% maximum) to insure optimal shrinkage capacity and extend rubber belt life
- This device was specifically designed to precisely measure the alignment between:
- Pressure Roll & Heated Cylinder
- Grinding Roll & Pressure Roll
- Water Removal Rolls.
- Essential for optimal machine operation
- Our Parallel Gauge has superior construction and is designed for accuracy and ease of use.
- Designed to accurately measure the cylinder surface temperature in both Fahrenheit and Centigrade.
- Helps operator keep machine operating at optimal temperature, ensuring best conditions for fabric processing & extended rubber belt life
Shrinkage Marker & Measuring Tape
- Precisely marks sample fabric to measure achieved shrinkage
- Measuring tape designed for ease of calculating shrinkage percentage
- Available in standard and metric.